- Owner Operators are given Cash Cards. These
cards can be used for getting access to Load advances for your Trip
- Your Drivers License information is entered into the
Comdata Computer when you are set up.
- The first time you use the card you must assign your
own PIN ( a Four Digit Personal Identification Number). To
register your PIN call the 800 number on the back of your card and
follow the instructions that you are given over the telephone.
You will use this PIN for Comcheck requests after that when it
- Any time you are dispatched on a load and request an
advance, the amount will be loaded to your account at Comdata. Your
Comdata account works just like a regular checking account except that
you cannot overdraw the account.
- When you use all of the money in the account you have
to request that an additional amount be put into the account by
Dispatch in Monroe. You should treat the account like a checking
account by keeping a record of both the deposits (advances) you
have requested and withdrawals (Comchecks) that you have made.
- Additional money will only be put into the account
based on loads assigned to you.
- Comdata allows two (2) free withdrawals from your
account for every amount that is loaded, however, anytime another
advance is loaded the number is reset to a maximum of just two(2).
- Additional withdrawals from you account over the
allowed number will cost you one dollar ($1.00) per withdrawal.
to go back to the Question